RPG Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Crossroads

Multiple style rpg games, fantasy/ sci-fi/ free form/ story based/ guilds

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussions

Go down 
+3
gerbil
Lyn
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zed
Oracle
Zed

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet
Member Name: 200

General Discussions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:43 am

No, no, you are fine Curai stop your worrying.... besides.. if I didn't hate you, I'd likely be tempted to say you've gotten lovelier within the past ages... but that would only be if I didn't wish to kill you...
Back to top Go down
Curai
Story Teller
Curai

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:47 am

~smiles wickidly once more.~ oh Zed... you're such the charmer.. you know much i like it when you talk about killing... and as always you're welcome to try again.... if it wasn't for that silly little oath you took for the guild... what a shame...
Back to top Go down
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Number of posts : 30
Location : Maybe standing behind you, or watching Sango bathe!
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Character sheet
Member Name: Gerbil

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:56 am

Methinks this is getting highly erotic! Hmmmmm. Think I'll have to go find something or someone.
Back to top Go down
Curai
Story Teller
Curai

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:01 am

hehe.. he thinks?.... lets put it this way gerbil.. me and zed have a history together... some good.. other parts bad.. and some that if i remember correctly had been very good... the dagger was a very good memory... oh but how he missed my heart....
Back to top Go down
Zed
Oracle
Zed

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:02 am

just wait... i will get my chance at you again Curai....
Back to top Go down
Curai
Story Teller
Curai

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:03 am

and I will be here waiting as always... just remember... promises promises....
Back to top Go down
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 5:38 am

*Gerbil starts checking his bag of goodies in case something starts!* tongue
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Number of posts : 221

Character sheet
Member Name: Lyn

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:33 am

well.. least we know who to call if things get rough around here.... i hope anyways
Back to top Go down
Curai
Story Teller
Curai

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:35 am

Oh don't worry your furry little heart gerbil... if we were to start something... you'd know it.. this is merely our way of playful banter...
Back to top Go down
Zed
Oracle
Zed

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:47 am

heh.. no.. the real fun would be if we had our blades at the ready...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:22 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:48 pm

Most interesting! Hiya Blackchan! I don't think I'd get inbetween those two if I was you! lol! affraid
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:07 am

hehe.. hey you two long time no see... but dun worry about those two.. they're cool.. they even offered to help me run the avie shops for when i can get that going. Been talking to the owner of another site.. well messaging him anyways for his design knowlege so i can figure out how to run and make one^^ may even call up an old co-worker see what he thinks.... So untill then.. been recruiting/ scouting in a game called furcadia for possible active members... thinking about making a point system incentive for when the avie shops open.. (how trading will begin) for those who can bring in active members....

Also as a bonus from me to our active members.. from the time this site started till the time the avatars are finished.. all active members will recieve a free clothing/ design set. More as a thank you for helping to keep this place running. The clothing will be posted later on in the shops for prices, but may also be slightly altered so the original owners is still unique...
Back to top Go down
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:10 pm

I wish you a million dollars! That way you can pay your bills and also get a new super-duper PC so that you can do all this easier! Although with a blackout, a lappy with a good battery is good for back-up! Love the open book thingy! Looks so cool and yet friendly and inviting! Arms in a sling for awhile, so I sincerely doubt I'll be up to battling for awhile! lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:08 am

same to you on the million dollars.. everyone could use that about now lol.. but thanks.. been a lil low on the site work this week... been actually getting more hours... so we'll see what's up.. my comp may be fixed after this weekend.. and on the 5th... if all goes allright i may just need someone to talk to... (not gonna be a fun day) if it goes really bad... it may be a while before i can get back on the comp
Back to top Go down
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:18 am

Well, this is still here and I've talked with you elsewhere, so you survived! Yay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:05 am

yups so far so good^^.. but yeah been having internet probs again.... oh well.. finally got to the library^^
Back to top Go down
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:42 am

Library? Let me see........................................Oh yeah! Now I remember! That's the book place! lol! Good to see you're at least getting on a bit! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:59 am

yeah every now and then it works at home... but not too often... oh and i got the job as a video game tester.. yay
Back to top Go down
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:48 pm

*Looks on with open jealousy* Video Game Tester! How the hell did you get so lucky! hat is soooooooooooo cool! So much better than my job!
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:24 pm

http://jobs.ea.com/

that's the link look to see if they have a division near you... i know you can pay attention to details right? and your grammer is good so good luck... they pay about 8.25 or so an hr. and it's a 6month contract in the beginning so not quite guarenteed to still be there after 6 months.. but if you are, then you become officially full time, with benefits
Back to top Go down
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:31 am

Most excellent! I'll have to look into it for 1 2d job perhaps. Pays far less than my current one, but none the less, sounds like fun. Had another birthday on the 16th. Seems the darn things come every year at the same time! I'm tired of getting older. Why can't they start going backwards for awhile? lol! Have a Hoppy Easter all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:50 am

haha time going backwards? now gerbil.. do you really want to re-live the diaper era of your life? i realize things come full circle.. but why rush to that end lol jk.. anyways job is going great should really look into it.. monkies can do this stuff^^ plus soon you'll see my name in the credits of the DS version of Madden NFL 09' ^^ how cool would that be to see that and say hey.. I know her! hehe... I'lll be freaking out saying look look there i am! hehe
Back to top Go down
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:11 pm

Let's see, will it let me post today? The other day it wouldn't! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bakkar
Oracle
Bakkar

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:57 pm

Monkeys could not do this stuff! You've got to work the DevTrack too. :p heheh, anyway, hello everyone. I'm one of Lyn's co-workers. she showed me this site when we were on a lunch break and I couldn't help but start drooling on myself. I love good RP, and this place has all kinds of potential.

Since this is forum based, I was going to ask if it'd be okay if I played a couple characters. I got Bakkar for my bad guy, Malaki for my absolutely insane kill everything in sight demon of fear and suffering, and then I also play Bakkar's sister, Vampi, a succubus with a taste for a bit of everything and a weakness for strength and dominance. All three demons, Bakkar and Vampi are the same species and Malaki's more like a spirit, but jumps bodies to do his evil works.

I also got a good guy, Ravenous, who is the product of Bakkar's mating with a vampire. Normally child birth would be impossible for them since they're already dead and have no blood, but since she laid an egg as opposed to carried the child, it worked out, so now he's an anthro wolf who hunts demons and what-not. also, if anyone's got any other interactions they want to do for a storyline and need other players to help out, I've had experience over the last 12 years roleplaying everything from a god of time, to a normal person, to a child, to a flying superhero zucchini.. so just lemmie know, yeah?

Let's have us some fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussions
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next