RPG Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Crossroads

Multiple style rpg games, fantasy/ sci-fi/ free form/ story based/ guilds

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussions

Go down 
+3
gerbil
Lyn
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-11-25

General Discussions Empty
PostSubject: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:22 am

Talk about anything out of character here and have fun. Just remember to be polite.

king

Last edited by on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcrossroads.rpg-board.net
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Character sheet
Member Name: Lyn

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:37 am

soo.. what's up? anyone else signed up yet?
Back to top Go down
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Number of posts : 30
Location : Maybe standing behind you, or watching Sango bathe!

Character sheet
Member Name: Gerbil

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:50 am

Okay! My first, very first, official entry into this new and wonderful forum! I'll do an intro later and scare ya' all to death then, but not now. Love the look. Love the format. Really cool and "techy" looking! I anticipate future fun here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:42 pm

well it's going to be a mix .. well when i actually have time to sit down with the co-owner and work out the other details to the design.. but we both like this for now.. just been too stressed at the moment. the look/ appearance at the moment is actually from a base template.. so some things will get changed a bit
Back to top Go down
HighDarkLordZion
Devils of Earth
HighDarkLordZion

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Character sheet
Member Name: 200

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:49 am

Hulabaloo and Howdy doo! Musty prawns and Timbuckto!!!! Forgive me for that....This is my first official entry here but the next few will be filled with hate,rage and punishment.....So until then im having a bake sale! Muffin anyone? lol!
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:08 am

hurray i love muffins... mmm..
Back to top Go down
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:26 am

Happy New Year you all! May you all have a wonderful, healthy and prosperous year ahead of you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:25 pm

yay a new year.. with any luck.. it will be better... last year just sucked.... anyways.. umm.. gerbil... i see your sig lives to your standars as usual? lol
Back to top Go down
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:29 am

Oh yes! Gotta keep 'em standards up! Only the very, very best! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:15 am

haha.. well that's good... still working on the site design.. taking a while though..
Back to top Go down
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:04 pm

Think it's looking pretty good as is. Hopefully it will start to get busy soon! Cool
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:57 am

i hope so too but then again... (i'm used to my ideas being popular but never followed through by those who liked it...)

on other news though coming up with bases again for the avatar system.. i'mkinda hating my comp at the moment... i had part of one shaded and perfect looking... and my comp pixelated the crap out of it.. so i basically have to re-shade everything all over again....

also going to post an update in my blog on site details and plans for the avatar system...
Back to top Go down
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:20 am

Avatar system? That sounds techish! Good luck with that as soon as your lappy behaves! So far I'm still working myself to death and trying to have some fun in SL when I can. I can hardly wait to see these Avys your going to come up with! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:08 am

well i believe i've finally piced my bases.... i have 3 for both men and women.. and this is because everyone has a different style and would.. i'd hope, have a different feel for their character... i'm starting on the male bases first... when i can or get a good part of them finished.. i may show slight previews.. maybe scans of clothing/ style ideas .. scans of course just too keep the fun till the debuts... also may choose styles specific for npc characters just to make them different from the members..

i do have my typical costume themes.. and so far just the forum's themes are posted.. though i do plan on a few other styles... an exploration possibly into different elements... or even member persona's...
Back to top Go down
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:44 pm

I'm gonna have to start looking through the various themes to see which are appropriate for my character. After all, I don't think there are too many people who can pull off a nervous breakdown as well as I can! lol! Seriously though, we need to get some certain people kick started into doing things around here. I know we all have other commitments too, but if each one of us tries to get here at least once a day, the momentum will slowly build and give this forum what it needs to start rolling smoothly! Now everybody, all together now: Arrow Idea Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:47 am

i visit at least once a day.. but we only have 4 real members... you and me are the only active ones really.. and my art program has crapped out again.. i need a new comp so bad... i can't find my animation shop disc.. so.. yeah...
Back to top Go down
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:34 am

Ouch! That sucks, and that sucks, and that sucks too! Well, the only thing to be done is to kick those other 2 members in the rear end. Then hopefully get enough money to get a new comp, and find the missing disc! Unfortunately, I'm having probs at my end too. Can't seem to get my PC to restart in a safe mode to fix things in it! It's causing chaos in my DJ software at the moment! Sooner or later, things are bound to get better. I'm hoping for sooner. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:13 am

life in general is getting to me.. getting bogged down way too much with money issues.. it's not even funny anymore... just wish things would get better... and at the moment their only getting worse and and me and my roomies are running out of water in the damned glass... we keep calling the waitress to refill it but she's smoking a dube with the janitor at the end of the tunnel..... (inside joke...) lol
Back to top Go down
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:26 pm

May be an inside joke, but it's humorous as all hell the way it's presented. I got a good chuckle out of it anyway. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:21 am

well internet is in and out sooo i'm trying.... felt like being the admin today... but.. good news is.. i have set on 3 bases for male and female avatars.... (6 total)... and yes.. they have been started.... well the main base part and at the moment... one outfit... for those who like the game dragon emblem.. they'll like them^^... but anyhow... off to finish... it may be a while though... it will take almost a week at the way things are going to finish base by base.... (hopefully with my recent time off.. i can finish the re-draw process one a day.... and then the base part a day each after that...) but also as long as my ADD dun kick in and my OCD does.... (wish i could get the two to work together ... pirat ) anyhow.. that's it for the recent updates.. if members have friends that may be interested... please spread the word... will be activly recruiting members as soon as i can finish the arts and stuff for the site.. but for those already signed up before that time may recive avatar bonuses, or site ones...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:25 am

For those wishing a slight preview to the site's designs.. follow the link below... so far added....

Bases.. rough and some in editing process... as well as forum view overlay screens.... examples later to come...

https://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh25/Dragling82/RPG%20Crossroads/
Back to top Go down
Zed
Oracle
Zed

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:44 pm

well well well... looks like this place has some activity to it.. now if only we could get the memebers to become a little more active..... i know curai will if i light a fire under her rear...
Back to top Go down
Curai
Story Teller
Curai

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:52 pm

oh will you stop.. i think you've been killing too much again.. anyways.. how is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Zed
Oracle
Zed

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:57 pm

well.. got to have a hobby.... killing people is fun, besides.. we don't need so many people around. most are annoying anyways.. look at it this way... i'm doing a public service... and i get paid lots to what i love... see everyone wins... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Curai
Story Teller
Curai

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:02 am

~sighs~ what are we ever going to do with you.... i'm so glad i don't work in Your store... and have my own to myself... the piece and quiet... and ocasional spells going off... but when the store is built... i'll have blocks in place to take care of that mess...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussions
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next