RPG Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Crossroads

Multiple style rpg games, fantasy/ sci-fi/ free form/ story based/ guilds

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussions

Go down 
+3
gerbil
Lyn
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gerbil
Devils of Earth
gerbil

Number of posts : 30
Location : Maybe standing behind you, or watching Sango bathe!
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Character sheet
Member Name: Gerbil

General Discussions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:33 am

OMG! People! Real live virtual people! Yay! BTW Curai, I adore that avatar! Looks real good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Curai
Story Teller
Curai

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:28 am

Awe why thank you,.. you're darling.... i was trying to go for the dark seductress look... how'd i do?
Back to top Go down
Zed
Oracle
Zed

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet
Member Name: 200

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:30 am

Careful mister Gerbil?... she's a blood sucker.. trust me.. i know these things...
Back to top Go down
Curai
Story Teller
Curai

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:31 am

oh Zed.. poor young Zed.... I only drank that once... I couldn't resist... after your recent assassination of the time all dirty and sweaty... and young.. you smelled too devine to resist...
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Number of posts : 221

Character sheet
Member Name: Lyn

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:35 am

*laughes watching the two.* well this should be interesting...
Back to top Go down
Zed
Oracle
Zed

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:38 am

intersting isn't the word for Curai over there... and don't remind me... had i known at the time... besides.. i'm just musing myself waiting for the day i get orders for your heart...
Back to top Go down
Curai
Story Teller
Curai

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:42 am

oh tsk tisk Zed my dear... you know that only excites me more when you talk about killing... Even if it is in referance to me... but you, better then any man should know, it's a lot harder to get to my heart then i may let on... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zed
Oracle
Zed

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:51 am

don't remind me.... I'm still trying to find that damned dagger..... I know you have it somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:55 am

so... um.. this conversation is nice but.. how about a new one?.. ya know that doesn't involve killing?.... how about... building a place for drinks and some such?
Back to top Go down
Curai
Story Teller
Curai

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 am

~Smiles looking to the girl, moving close to drape an arm around her shoulder and a hand to move gently across her cheek.~ Now now my dear.. Does the change in subject mean we make you nervous?.. I thank you for the compliment...
Back to top Go down
Zed
Oracle
Zed

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:01 am

hehe.. Don't worry your little head girl... I don't have orders to kill anyone off yet this evening... who knew.. they gave me a free night... Besides... Curai may tease the girls, but she prefers the taste of boys...
Back to top Go down
Curai
Story Teller
Curai

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:04 am

That would be men darling.. not boys... They aren't aged enough for my taste.. blood is quite simmular to aged wine... only certain years are the best... but once in a while i do thirst for that of a woman's... I can't always be so picky.. especially if that is all that's around to feast upon...
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:07 am

hehe... right.. *moves cautiously away from Curai.* then if it's all the same.. i'll just stand over here... ya know by Gerbil....
Back to top Go down
Curai
Story Teller
Curai

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:10 am

oh... I think we have scared the girl.... Delicious... But i don't think your gerbil is still around...
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:14 am

*looks around then sighs shrugging and looking to the ground* great,.... soo then... about that gathering place?...
Back to top Go down
Zed
Oracle
Zed

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:18 am

Don't worry girl... she won't bite here unless provoked.. and your nowhere close to such a thing...
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:19 am

no worries... i don't think i could get to that point.. my job is peace keeper here..
Back to top Go down
Curai
Story Teller
Curai

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:21 am

hmmm a gathering place?... how about a temple? preferable with a sacraficial alter that has rivlets to catch the blood....
Back to top Go down
Zed
Oracle
Zed

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:23 am

Curai.. i don't believe that is a friendly meeting place as i believe the girl is implying... try again...
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:26 am

umm how about no.. but say nice try?.... how about a club house?... or a bar or something?....
Back to top Go down
Curai
Story Teller
Curai

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:30 am

oh pooo.. very well you both win this round, but i won't let you win all the time... I have my reputation to keep up you know... a woman can't be slacking or everything will fall to peices.... oh and by the way... miss Lyn... what's this i hear about aquiring possible slaves?... i could go for a few of them.... Muscley and handsome and sweaty.. covered in chains... hmmm
Back to top Go down
Zed
Oracle
Zed

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:31 am

whoa.. down girl.... PG-13 remember?... but the slaves do peak an interest.... someone to take care of affairs while i'm on missions... and possibly me when i'm back....
Back to top Go down
Curai
Story Teller
Curai

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:32 am

now who has to calm down hmm?.... ~smiles wickedly~ it was just a thought anyways...
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:33 am

hehe.. easy you two.. .and yes they are also in the works.. but that's for the avatar system..... and besides nothing out of PG-13 with them at the moment anyways.... that's a whole other area i don't want to explore....
Back to top Go down
Curai
Story Teller
Curai

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:39 am

oh.. what a shame... i can't wait till the system is started... maybe then i can doll up a little better then i am in this photo.... it's just soo... centuries ago.... Do i really look like that now Zed?...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussions   General Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussions
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next