RPG Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Crossroads

Multiple style rpg games, fantasy/ sci-fi/ free form/ story based/ guilds

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory)

Go down 
+5
Lyn
Tauren
Curai
Zed
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory) Empty
PostSubject: Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory)   Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:38 am

All right Folks, You all got the E-Mail, this is where you will post at least once a week. This will run Monday through Sunday. The Morning of every Monday the thread cleared out so the new week posts may begin. This is so Us admins may keep track of who is at least looking here, posting and interacting, to those that are not.

With that said.. I'm here as always..
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcrossroads.rpg-board.net
Zed
Oracle
Zed

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet
Member Name: 200

PostSubject: Re: Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory)   Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:51 am

I am still here.. looking around for new posts.. been hunting curai down... pesky vamp is hiding around the threads again...
Back to top Go down
Curai
Story Teller
Curai

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory)   Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:53 am

Of course I am Dear zed, I can't sneak up on you if I didn't lurk in the darkness of this site.

Oh yeah, I'm here
Back to top Go down
Tauren
Devils of Earth
Tauren

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory)   Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:54 am

I am still here as well..
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Character sheet
Member Name: Lyn

PostSubject: Re: Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory)   Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:01 am

As always watching I'm still here
Back to top Go down
Darknight
Devils of Earth
Darknight

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory)   Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:24 am

I'm still here just waiting on the stories to pick up again.
Back to top Go down
nightchild
Devils of Earth

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory)   Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:25 am

I'm still here.
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory)   Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:06 am

wow this is sad.. only the new person and mostly the admin team has posted here? WTF?

We sent out news letters, updates... Was hoping to last until my birthday but i guess no one really cares to come anymore... Well if it's really going to be like that with everyone then i guess after the 20th the site will close down and be turned into something else... if anything at all. Makes us sad, me personally thinking hey my friends now have a place to rp with me online only to have none show up after starting... no one gave any real input on how to make it better so i guess no one cared much to be here to begin with.

Thank you for your time.. well what little most have spent here. The emails will go through once the site is all archived. Wish it could have been saved...

if any care that has not already been discussed with to have copies of the rpg's let Me or the Admin know via PM, with the available email address to send them to.

This notice will be posted shortly after this message as a newsletter..
Back to top Go down
HighDarkLordZion
Devils of Earth
HighDarkLordZion

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory)   Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:17 am

I could never miss this Angel. How have things been? Oh and i'm bringing someone with me as well. *smiles wickedly*
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory)   Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:02 am

I've been sick and needing tests but can't afford them still yet.. hopefully after next week I'll know for sure what's causing the problem I've had for well over 4 months now..

but yes friends are always welcome to the site, it's just we need people who have at least some form of commitment here other then the admin team.. there have been stories started but seemed to have all but been forgotten, hence the new site layout on the main page. All the categories are hidden, they're still there as some may have noticed, but we won't unhide them until people become more active, assuming they do so before the deadline.

We've checked the member profiles and everyone has them set to receive our email notices so there's really little excuse we'll accept for saying they didn't know..
Back to top Go down
DarkVampQueenShion76
Devils of Earth

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory)   Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:41 pm

Username (DarkVampQueenShion76) is working on making my character sheet bear with me everyone. Thanks for welcoming a newbie to this site Lyn and all.
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory)   Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:01 am

no problem.. i'm here to help out members where i can^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory)   Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Here Once a Week! (Mandatory)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Crossroads :: General Stuff (Members See ANNOUNCEMENT!!!) :: General Chat (Announcement Here)-
Jump to: